Thursday, March 02, 2006

6th Helping of 3D...Bad guy's TOW TRUCK


Here's a fun little "2.5D" model I did for a 3D special called "The Santa Cluas Brothers". I call it "2.5D" 'cause it's a 3D Maya model that's very 2D in design style compared to the other realisitc models I have posted here. I really liked that special because I got to model most of the main vehicle models and I even did the logo as well. I have done quite a few logo's over the years, but this one still came out great in terms of working the theme of the show into the words. Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

These are so awesome bro love them and thanks so much for answering back to the posted comment ealier your the best bro I love the work you post when you do hope all is well take care!!!

1:51 AM  
Blogger Steve Daye said...

yeah this is an awfully sweet design...nice work cub!

5:42 PM  
Blogger MikeS said...

Defintely one of my favorite Maya designs that you posted to date! Fun design, Cub.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great stuffs!

5:12 PM  
Blogger John laoi said...

hi,
12 years is a long time in this business, well done and all that old shite, Your postings are really great and its nice to come across a great blog now and again. best of luck!

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home