Thursday, January 12, 2006

Third helping of 3D...



As much as I love the graphic cartoony stuff, I have a side of me that loves realistic styles too. But only within Maya. It's about slowing down and paying attention to the smallest of details. Here are a couple examples of some realistic models that I modelled and textured in Maya, for Nelvana's Miss Spider special. I painted all the texture maps in photoshop. No one knows this, but the images in the barn windows is a photo of my room! Technology rules! Copyright Nelvana Ltd.

5 Comments:

Blogger kevin micallef said...

these are awesome dude! Great side story about the photos!!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

the 3d work looks great That little sahcke reminds me of my home back in the west indes ahhhh.
great job on these and thank for the link to your blog it's deeply appreciated.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

hey let me know about the calendar I want to do the same for AIDS and SISTER, so let me know how I can help or get one. please and thank you

7:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice work!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Cool work !

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home