Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ronnie Ritalin's house - Night BG design


Here's a colour BG design test I whipped up. It is from the show Avocado Boy. Gonna be busy day at work today, but I had a half hour to kill before starting. I gave myself 30 mins MAX to do this. It was going to be a 'day' colour test, but at minute 27 I realized I was outta time, so with some use of layer transparencies, colour screens, and other FX in Photoshop, by minute 30 it became a 'night' test! Sparse...but I think it works!

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve Daye said...

Cool! Not sure about the lava-red yard but I really like how limited the rest of it is!

5:51 AM  
Blogger MikeS said...

Steve has always had a problem with lava red, blood red, slab o'meat red.....and you know what......he's usually right! BASTARD!

Pretty neat looking Cubby. I do like the limited colour palette too!

4:28 PM  
Blogger SteveLambe said...

Great layouts, Darin!

10:35 PM  
Blogger BLOGGED ARTERY said...

thanks to everyone for their nice comments!

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home